Wednesday, 14 December 2011

going leopard mad

DIY Leopard print cross shorts

I have so many denim shorts, they are so cheap to buy from thrift stores, and there is so much you can do with them. Here is a small tutorial on how I customised a pair with a leopard print cross.

What you'll need:
  • Fabric (I chose leopard print)
  • Fabric glue
  • Scissors 
  • Shorts



First you'll need to draw and cut out a fabric pattern, I chose to make mine in the shape of a cross but you can do whatever you desire. You will then have to place the pattern on top of the fabric and pin it down in place, and carefully cut around it.


It is then just a matter of sticking down the fabric shape wherever you want to place it; I put it on the back pocket and on the front.