Alexa Chung has often been seen wearing an amazing studded collar shirt, the minute I saw it I wanted one, and it is really easy to make your own. I went to H&M and found a really nice semi sheer shirt for £7, and also made another one using a denim shirt which I already owned.
What you'll need:
- Studs (I bought iron on studs from Ebay, they are a lot easier to use and less messy than glue)
- Iron
- A shirt
It is then really easy all you need to do is iron on the studs, noting that they are all evenly spaced out, the iron needs to be fairly hot and be held down for about 20 seconds directly on top of the studs, make sure not to move the studs as you place the iron on; and there we go. For the denim shirt I made holes in the collar, and screwed on the spike studs, which I also bought from Ebay. Very good.




